Below are some things that you should try first to resolve any payment issues.
1. Please contact your bank or credit card company to verify that there are no restrictions in place for purchases made with DRE. Although you may have had no restrictions in the past, there could be some recent changes that you are unaware of.
2. Verify with your bank or credit card company that your billing address matches that within your DRE account.
3. Please make sure you are entering the correct billing information (address, card number, expiration date, CVV and postal code) when checking out or adding a new payment form.
4. Make sure that there are no special characters, such as accents, or -(dashes), or parenthesis, or + signs in the DRE checkout information, especially in the street address field.
5. In order to determine if your issue is caused by a specific browser, please see if the same thing happens when you try with another browser type (Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge). Please uninstall/disable any unnecessary add-ons and extensions that are installed on the browser.
6. If you have attempted 5 purchases within a 30 minute period, using the same payment form, it will decline any other attempts for suspected fraud. Please wait some time before trying again or use a different payment method.
7. You can also delete all payment forms that are saved in your account and then re-enter the one you’d like to try again.
8. You can also clear your DNS cache ( https://www.technipages.com/flush-and-reset-the-dns-resolver-cache-using-ipconfig)